add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Adding Custom Parts from B&H just doesn't work.

FurryJackman

25 months ago

From the time I've signed up on the site, I know B&H has some professional editing equipment like Blackmagic Design capture cards that I wish could be added to my part list... I've NEVER had this work.

For instance, the Decklink Duo 2 is here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1247779-REG/blackmagic_design_bdlkduo2_decklink_duo_2.html

I can't add it from the URL. I've never been able to add any capture cards to my part list from B&H even though they have the most up to date pricing on that equipment.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

You can search for the part on amazon.. and after you add the part, you can put a custom price. Its a temporary solution so you can add the part to your list.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
Other Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo 2 $470.25 @ Adorama
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $470.25
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-10-27 08:30 EDT-0400
  • 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I have been doing that. I'm just bringing this to attention cause this hasn't been fixed for quite a while.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

We have some limitations with our current implementation on how we're able to look parts up on some retailers. B&H unfortunately we're not able to look up right now. However, I agree with the products they list it would be advantageous to get price tracking working for custom parts for them. I think there might be a way to get that working... I'll look into it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube