add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rest in peace, Chester Bennington.

rhali8
  • 33 months ago

Hey everyone.

I've been a pretty huge Linkin Park fan for quite a portion of my life. Literally over the last few years, they're all I've been listening to. A few hours ago, the lead singer of the band, Chester Bennington, took his life, and that hit me pretty hard. This guy has been a pretty significant figure for me, his voice is amazing and the songs him and the band have put together have blown millions away. It's so sad to see him go, and ironic at the same time, considering a large number of songs by Linkin Park are meant to fight depression, and negative thoughts. Rest in peace, Chester Bennington.

~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM-XJD4J36U

~ https://www.lpassociation.com/forum/threads/linkin-parks-chester-bennington-dead-at-41.43266

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 4 points

Saw this yesterday. :(

I wish the best for his family.

• 33 months ago
  • 3 points

RIP. :(

• 32 months ago
  • 3 points

Was a big Linkin Park fan back in the early-mid 2000s. This is very sad and honestly not that surprising. Chester battled with addiction and metal issues his entire life. Very sad day for sure.

• 32 months ago
  • 2 points

Even though i've only known this band for less then a week i can really see that their music is just wonderful. Chester now has his peace

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

He passed away on my birthday :( I'm still listening to them since Chester passed straight. It's still hard to bear, but I hung over it in time.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

R.I.P ;(

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube