add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New ekwb aluminum watercoolers

Racer2k5x

31 months ago

What are your thoughts on the new ekwb aio kits?

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Very nice, great for people getting into water cooling that want the cool look of a custom loop with the reliability and ensured compatibility of an AIO. I had an EKWB L120 (Gen 1) and it was impressive for what it was.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Its a very nice and decently priced kit. My only slight hesitation is the kit is comprised of parts mostly made out of aluminium. Not a big issue as all the parts are aluminium and its done to keep costs down. Just need to ensure when buying other parts down the line you do not mix metals, and of course you cannot use liquid metal with an aluminium block. I can imagine some people buying these kits overseeing these elements somewhat.

In all a nice way for people to get their feet wet (no pun intended).

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

It wouldnt come with the kit but as long as it's aluminium and it uses the same fittings I don't see why you couldn't expand the loop

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube