add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

fidget spinners

Namnguyen

30 months ago

Ok, I heard about those fidget spinners online and you can get for like $1 on ebay. I think everyone got it. It's such a stupid trend.

What fidget spinner do you guys have?

Comments

• 30 months ago
  • 5 points

I don't have one. It's another one of those stupid internet trends. Not as bad as dabbing, but its annoying. My little brother (he's 11) came home today and asked my parents to buy one off eBay and isn't shutting up about them.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I know it's annoying and the school teacher had to confiscate all the fidget spinners in class. Btw, some schools have banned those things because they are distracting.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

My brother was going on about that in the car lol, they were banned at his school too

[comment deleted]
  • 30 months ago
  • 2 points

Did you know a woman who originally created and patented the spinner, didn't have $400 to renew the patent, so now everyone is taking advantage of this fad.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

nah didnt know that

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

It kind of reminds me of this one guy that was on the show Shark Tank. He bought a patent from somebody for about $4,000.00 (don't quote me on this figure) and then went on to make millions on the product.

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

I think they're cool. I want one but i wont bring one to school.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I brought one at school and the school didn't ban thise things yet. The teacher doesn't care about it and they only allow you to use them if you're stressed.

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Stupid trend. idk why it is considered a fidget item.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

maybe because its spins. simple as that.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a little spinner that keeps kids from having to pay attention. Fine with me

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I think they are really stupid honestly. But hey, at least the new trend isn't a Fidget butterfly knife lmao.

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

lol, they would cut themselves

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I sure wish I had thought of them.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Everyone should just go back to clicking pens incessantly to annoy people around them, that's what I do.

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

Ikr, its less annoying than fidget spinners

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a red one that glows up on each end in red, blue, and green.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I ended up buying into the craze and bought this one. They are definitely very satisfying.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Ik and my friend had a golden one.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point
1,000˚ knife vs. 1,000 mph fidget spinner challenge! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (Gone wrong) (In the hood) (etc.)

; )

To answer your question, none.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Seen abunch of fidget spinners and I do have to say, they make wonderful projectiles.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I still wear rubber bands around my wrist lol

[comment deleted]
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Now, some of the kids at school are selling fidget spinners for 5 bucks. Thats how they get money.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice, I wish you are the founder of fidget spinners

[comment deleted]
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

yea, even the 1000 degree knife is worse.

• 30 months ago
  • 4 points

2017 in a nutshell: fidget spinner crushed by 1000 degree hydrolic press

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

exactly

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

well, fidget spinners are not cancerous

[comment deleted]
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

XD

[comment deleted]
  • 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea, even I havent heard about it until i saw it at school.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Is this the real Trundle The Great?

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

is it because they threw it at the students

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube