add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help with decoding emojis

Fallout2552

33 months ago

So I commented the fire and heart emoji on my crush's pic on instagram and she liked the comment then replied with the cherry emoji followed by a heart. What does this translate to?

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

she loves you as much as a cherry would.

idk. I've never used emojis before lol

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

Could mean anything. She could have been just being nice and has no interest in you at all, or she could be flirting back. You need to talk to her using real words. Emojis should be taken as what they are, mostly meaningless pictures designed to be fun or to add a flourish to a statement, NOT a form of actual communication.

You will NOT know what she means or how she feels unless you talk to her using words.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I haven't ever seen that one before

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Wrong place, maybe quora has an answer

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I speak English.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

My suggestion is that your comment got her attention in a positive way. I'd suggest using this as an opportunity to have a conversation and try making a deeper connection than Instagram comments. I could be wrong, since I don't and never have used Instagram.

[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

You obviously never read the light novel 'Train Man'.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube