add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
CrazyCroak05

32 months ago

I'm looking for a small keyboard. I really like the ones that have no Num Pad.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/magicforce-82-key-mechanical-keyboard I want one that looks like this. I might just get this one but I'd like to see some more options. Color and mechanical does not matter to me.

Comments

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

You mean like literally any keyboard that isn't a full size? What options do you want? There is literally thousands of keyboards like this. TKL, 75%, 65%, 60%, 40%, 35%, and 30%s.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Well i am clueless about keyboards. I just really like the fact that it seems like it would fit on any desk.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you sure you don't want a mechanical? There are massive improvements to be had.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Echoing what GentlemanShark said here. Do you basically just want an 82 key keyboard? Or do you want the arrow keys and just not the num pad? What's your budget? If color and switch type don't matter then like he said, there's endless options out there. I think you should at least decide if you're going mechanical or not, if you're like me this keyboard will probably last you quite a while so you're going to want to like typing on it, and membrane/rubber dome vs mechanical can be quite a difference.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a Poker 3 which Is VERY small - almost in a bad way because it's tricky to get used to - I wouldn't use it as a daily driver for a lot of typing - but if you just want something which can be used for basically the WASD keys and gaming, this for me is perfect.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

But I have to add I've got my eye on one of these babies as a replacement. Look great and have a real retro computer vibe for me, like an old Amiga or ST etc.

http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/keyboards/masterkeys-pro-m-rgb/

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

I would recommend a Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S, i just got one upgrading from a CM Storm Rapid-i, it is a great compact Ten-Key-less board.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, one of those apple keyboards then. I honestly like how they feel.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

apple

PCPartPicker community :

Burn in the fires of Satan!

Unless it's a pre-2005 product.

Just kidding!

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube