add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Nice looking static pressure optimized fans?

TestBuilds
  • 85 months ago

If you've ever watched LinusTechTips, you know he loves Noctua NF-F12s, but I don't like how they look, and the dye mod is quite hard. Would Corsair SP120s be good? I like how they look, but if there are better ones, I'm open to it. I want either blue fans, or blue LED fans that are quiet (they don't have to be silent, but I don't want to be disturbed by them) and static pressure optimized.

By the way, if anyone knows, how do SP120Ls (included in the Corsair H100i and H80i) compare to the regular SP120s?

Comments

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure how they compare to SP120s, but Silverstone AP121s are very good fans as well (Linus likes them, too).

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Aerocool Shark and Bitfenix Spectre Pro fans were the two I looked at heavily. Ultimately, I went with the Aerocool Sharks for the performance to noise ratio.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Cooler master Sickle Flows have Blue LED versions. And good Static Pressure, not sure about noise.

I heard the SP120 that come with the Hxxxi are pretty good, but loud.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube