add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

GTX 750 Ti on PCIe x1 v2.0

tydowntyty

28 months ago

I built a computer that runs 3 computers (link).

I want to upgrade the HD 6450. My problem is that I have a VGA monitor.

I was thinking about getting a GTX 750 Ti (link) seeing that it had a VGA output and similar performance to the RX 460 but I am wondering if it will run on a PCIe x16 to x1 riser (link).

It has to be on a PCIe riser due to my lack of a 3rd PCIe x16.

Main Question: Will the GTX 750 Ti run on a PCIe x1 lane

When you respond don't say things like "Why would you want to day that?" or "I don't know" just say "yes" or "no" and if you want you can tell me why or side effects of doing that!!! Thank you.

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm using a riser did you look at the link?

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks at the PCB they are just using it as a cable I believe.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube