add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

i7-6700K and Titan XP will it bottleneck???

QuickFPS

37 months ago

title says it all

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Any CPU can bottleneck any GPU, and any GPU can bottleneck any CPU. It all depends on what games you're playing, what resolution you want, what quality settings you want, and what framerates you want.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

1440p/4K and I would want 100+fps at max settings well the Titan XP has what I want and I also saw on youtube how it performs and it was great

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Well all CPU can "bottleneck" a graphics card... That being said (without going into detail) the i7 6700k is on the top of the ladder for gaming CPUs and you cannot get better so the question is sort of irrelevant to start off with.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

ohh ok

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube