add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Are the Thermaltake Riing 12 fans good for radiators?

drisky

38 months ago

So Im building a black and yellow pc...I was planning on doing a white and black with the corsair ML led fans but now I started to buy all my yellow and black stuff will the Thermaltake Riing 12 PWM LED be any good for the cpu radiator

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

They should be fine. Take a look at graphs of the Riing, and the ML here. It is a little hard to compare the two just because the fan speed of the ML goes so much higher, but when you compare the two in the fan speed range they share, the Riing is pretty decent, it is a little louder than the ML, but also pushes a bit more air through.

Especially if you have a fair amount of radiator surface area, both of the fans will cool just fine, you most likely won't ever have to spin up to the Riing's 1600 max RPM at any point as long as you properly maintain your loop. The Riings definitely aren't the quietest at low RPMs either, but they do strike a good balance between static pressure

• 38 months ago
  • 0 points

Corsair ML fans are quite loud BTW.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube