add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best Colour Scheme?

drisky

39 months ago

Just before I buy spray paint and some ram to finish up my build what colour scheme do you think is the best?

Im thinking either a black and yellow build or a Blue and white build?

Only thing is white is so overused now.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

A black and yellow theme build would look amazing IMO..

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Black and yellow is great but only if you dont have any wood or blue in your setup imo

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Black and green is my favorite.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a black and sort of white build in an inwin 303 case, looks great. There's an rgb led strip that cycles through its colors so everything in the case that's white matches its color. Also have the thermaltake rgb rings set of fans that just cycle through their colors at the top of the case for exhaust.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Black and Blue or White and Blue

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Make sure you cover up anything you don't want painted, especially any ports. Also, use non conductive paint to avoid any issues

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it helps to have a theme of some sort. For example, I built my son's PC and themed it after Iron Man (red case, mods include painting areas gold, etc.) The PC name is Jarvis. :)

The theme can help your scheme. (poet and didn't know it). :-)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

( Black or White) / blue and hints of gold

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Go retro 80's with Peach and Teal.... gaaaaaacccccKK! Could combine artic white, crimson and silver.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm pretty much doing a white and black build with some blue accents. In my opinion, doing white and blue would probably be easier but black and yellow is a more uncommon color scheme and will probably look really good if you can pull it off.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

jet black ofc

• 39 months ago
  • 0 points

Only thing is white is so overused now.

Not as overused as black/red :)

• 38 months ago
  • 0 points

Aw some poor sap didn't like my comment. Boo hoo.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube