add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Started a Youtube

Shaggymart22

39 months ago

So I started a youtube channel, Shaggymart22, I've been posting mainly Call of Duty gameplay with my friends. For now it's mainly fairly good gameplay or gameplay with a lot of comedy in the commentary. I've built a pc to get into pc gaming and when I eventually get better internet to record and edit gameplay better. Just wanted to get the word out there and this community has always been good to me and seems like a good venue to start with. All I ask is that you stop by and check out the channel, maybe watch a video or two, leave some feedback, mainly just help others grow their hobbies. Whether you stop by or not, thanks for the time spent reading this.

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Not bad. Shaggymart though, really? I guess there has been worse pewdiepie.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha, I get that a lot. It's a combo of my lifelong nickname and my last name, plus my favorite number. Coincidentally another one of my nicknames is TMartin, I would've chosen that however it's way to close to the famous youtuber TmarTn.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

why imapie and yet a picture of a pig, why not imbacon and a picture of a pig?haha

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha yea I see that.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice man! I hope this goes far! One thing I might suggest is editing some videos (you may already be working on that from what you said) of some highlights when playing games, I know for me at least I'm not a huge fan of watching longer gameplay videos (that's just me though, and I know many disagree with that), but I really enjoy watching shorter comedic gameplay videos/montages.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I have definitely thought of doing that, I can edit and upload videos on my pc i built recently, the problem is the internet I have is just not quite enough to upload gameplay from pc. It uploads perfectly from ps4 though. When I get some more gameplay I'll make some highlight videos of good plays/comedy scenes when I rack up enough videos for sure. Thanks for the feedback, what did you think of the videos(if you watched any)?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah no problem, I watched the newest (yesterday) video about the surprise comeback from 1-3.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

What'd you think?

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Six sense, Hardwired, blast suppressor, dead silence and Long barrel KRM is a mans best friend. Noice channel too :D.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha yea we sometimes aspire to be the most annoying people in the game. Makes for a lot of fun times and a lot of great comedic gameplay. Glad you like the channel, feel free to subscribe and leave feedback, always happy to get positive criticism.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh my oh my, good start young man!

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, I appreciate it.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Any new people interested?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you allowed to place a link to your YouTube channel?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I believe this link should work, let me know. https://www.youtube.com/user/tylermartin010

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Videos are lookin' good!

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you very much! Please subscribe and tell your friends. Anything I can improve on or any feedback you have?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Well they look good so far, when's the next time you're gonna upload? I also subscribed with my school account, so I'll get notified immediately!

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm trying to upload everyday. So next time will be sometime tomorrow. Thanks for subscribing, I'm glad you like the videos.

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

New video is up, let me know what you think.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Just would recommend to edit the videos such as in the beginning and when the map loads like in the Crazy Finish video's beginning.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the feedback, I edit the beginning and ending around the conversation going on in the background. Most of the videos start around the time we spawn in, but occasionally there is some funny conversation going on before the game loads and after it loads out. I feel it's better to start somewhere in a break of the conversation rather than just starting or ending the video in the middle of somebody talking randomly. Do you feel the same or no?

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Just encountered a horrible glitch in Infinite Warfare while playing Search and Destroy with friends the other night. The game pretty much broke itself. Pretty funny stuff, and if you like shorter videos then you'll love this one.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Just uploaded the first Battlefield 1 video. First game in just messing around trying out Sniping and having fun with friends.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

K

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words. I know there's some improvement to be done but I think we have some pretty good content moments when we play.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube