add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

User voting build features?

rhali8
  • 40 months ago

Just an idea. The feature itself will still be determined by the staff, but a contribution by users would be nice. For example, just this month there has been quite a few fantastic builds that I (and I'm sure many others too) believe all deserve a feature. In this case the staff could refer to votes done by users and the majority would help decide.

Feature specifics:

• Similar to an up-vote button (possibly a vote button sitting right under the up-vote button?)
  • Only 1 vote per user at a single given time (A user cannot vote on multiple builds)

While I have you all here, take a look at these builds! They've all been approved by staff and I imagine it would really be very hard to choose out of one of them!

Leave a comment in the description if you want this feature,also leave a suggestion for this month's feature. Thanks! :)

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow, I'm really liking that second linked build. :P

This Featured voting system is also a great idea.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes!!!!!

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Can we get a verdict pls? :)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

We've got a lot of ideas to revamp the front page and we definitely want more featured builds up there. That being said, it is probably not likely that we let users decide what shows up on the homepage of the site.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I was gonna say something but you already pointed out the immaturity factor.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube