add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What colour schemes do you think looks the best?

drisky

39 months ago

Hi all,

What colour scheme do you think looks the best? Im about ready to start building my new rig once the last parts get delivered and to start spray painting. Only thing I need to order is the custom sleeving but im still not sure of what colour to do?! Red/black and green/black are too common so any suggestions you think are unusual and will look nice?

Black/yellow or Orange Black/blue? White/yellow?

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 4 points

Definitely black and white. REason being, you can put RGB on it and it won't disrupt the color scheme.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I used to love them builds! But so many people over do it with the LED lights that it starts to look really over the top!

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I second this.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Black and yellow, if not black and blue

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Black and yellow

Yeah.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I really love the obscure but nice ones. Joker themes (Green/Purple) Irish themes(Green/Orange) and since I'm basic like that, the good old Red/Black. EDIT: Forgot about the blackout and whiteout builds

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

My current build plan is black/gold themed (don't steal it >:D)

I like Black/Purple themes, White/Purple, Blue/Gray/White, Monochrome (Black/Gray/White). Honestly, can't go wrong with anything Purple or White :)

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a black and green build, but I strongly agree that black and white is the best because of the RGB options. I do like the Christmas contrast I get when using my green glowing Mobo with my RGB's on red.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube