add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Would a Gelid GPU cooler fit on an Msi GTX 670 Twin Frozr?

Comments

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Well because I don't see the 670 as a supported PCB, I would say no.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

if all else fails call them and see. never hurts to ask and get the answer from the horses mouth.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I should. Some people are really bad about keeping their websites up to date, ahem, Alienware

• 85 months ago
  • 2 points

I went and compared some alienware parts to something you could build yourself... I was like are you f'ing kidding me

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah... and it's not like you can't create your own PC that looks nice. Alienware just isn't that attractive when you realize that a custom built PC allows you to add your own thing. Oh and one more thing I'm sure you immediately notice. Price. Only iBuyPower seems to give an okay price, but I've heard bad things about their customer service

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

buddy got a pc from there fans made noise, pieces were bent when we picked up the computer and that motherboard piece that snaps into the computer was off so none of the usb ports lined up properly. honestly I like my custom build it far outweighs anything I could have got from a company for the same price

• 85 months ago
  • 2 points

First account I've heard of that, so I'll keep that in mind. And yeah, customization is the best.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube