add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H100i v2 or Kraken X61?

QuickFPS

40 months ago

The title says it all! which is better in terms of performance,aesthetics and noise

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

X61. Larger surface area being a 280mm unit vs the 240 mm H100i, in turn means larger fans which can spin at a lower RPM. Really the H110i GTX or H115i would be more comparable.

Aesthetics is a personal thing really. Both are decent enough in that regard.

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

The kraken X61 is a better cooler. Its a 280mm while the H100 is a 240mm. X61 should be compared to the H115i.

Corsair cooler will be louder than the kraken. In terms of aesthetics it is something you would have to decide.

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

The Kraken is a much better cooler overall. Cooling performance is actually pretty similar, but that's only because the Corsair has a "performance mode" where acoustic performance goes out the window.

Meanwhile the Kraken offers variable pump speed, which means for much quieter cooling at less-than-full loads.

These other guys already got the comparisons down pat, I just wanted to mention the sound levels and the VPS of the Kraken

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

then good X61 wins :v

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

The NZXT Kraken X61 as long as your case supports 280mm radiators.

Size Better of Two
280mm NZXT Kraken X61
240mm Corsair H100i v2
140mm NZXT Kraken X41
120mm Corsair H80i v2

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube