add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Techsource being a ****

rhali8
  • 44 months ago

Not long ago some guy won a techsource PC giveaway. He announced the winner publicly, and pm'd him asking him to reply to the message to claim the PC. Obviously something happened, and now Ed is denying that the dude won the giveaway and is being a complete idiot about it. More info:

This will probably blow over in a week and everyone will forget about it, but this was very mean. What do you guys think?

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

I saw some of the tweets he was making after and they were disgusting.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

True that.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

So true.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

Regardless, he's the person who thinks a minute and 30 second video review is good enough, sponsored by a gray market, and in my eyes is either flat out immature, sexist, or both. I have little respect for the guy, but his Setup Wars videos have good setups that give me pointers, but that's about it.

I'm just hoping his content doesn't become 5 minute videos with half of which being advertisements for G2A or another respectless advertising service.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm not even bother going to watch his content if he's gonna behave like that to his fanbase...

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Exactly. I just permanently unsubscribed from their YouTube channel for good.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

I know exactly what you mean. Especially with that 90 second review. Have you ever read his replies to comments on his videos? They are all very ignorant and not how you keep your viewers loyal.

• 44 months ago
  • 2 points

I just recently discovered tech source on YouTube(month or so) and he seemed cool. This however changes things, we really can't let this die because as mentioned on threads if we let it die he may think it's acceptable and do it again and again.

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

lol he's just an attention ho*e

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean he did make a video about the drama iirc about 6 days ago, fwiw. I don't subscribe to most tech youtubers though so I don't keep up with it all.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I thought he decided to make a post about it instead of a video.

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 2 points

Yep :P

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 2 points

There's a reason to the hate. You treated one of your fans and giveaway winners like trash.

You should've seen it coming.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

http://imgur.com/a/oRjL6

Another unsubscribe.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

So...? Gaining more subscribes doesn't warrant this kind of behavior/tweets.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube