add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

best case any price

bodywash

42 months ago

hello everyone! i had a decided case, the corsair 760t, but it looks to.....simple. Do any of you guys have a suggestion on the best aesthetically pleasing case with enough gimmicks to hold water cooling and have it be easy to build in although that isnt really important to me. thanks!

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I recently built in the case featured here https://pcpartpicker.com/b/ZrzMnQ and I have to say, for a Mid size case its massive. Plenty of room for water cooling and some great cable management options. Only bad part is if you want a 360mm radiator you lose all of your mechanical HDD drive bays. So youd have to stick with SSD options

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

you can put a 360 rad on top. and even fit 2 360 rads without modding. and they have a bracket for HDD seen here. though it really should come with the case.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

yup. wow. thanks

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks. i only need a 120-240 radiotor(havent decided yet) so its great. i also had my eye on this to. any other suggestions, maybe from corsair or something?

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

no, this case is pretty high on build quality. the only thing from corsair in the same category is their first case from like 9 years ago, the 800D. and this has much better airflow and radiator support. :)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

ok thanks. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube