add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rarest Pokemon You've Found - Another Pokemon Go Topic

rhali8
  • 44 months ago

Hello PCPP!

What is the rarest pokemon you've caught, and what CP was it?

I found a grimer, and when I found it its CP was ??? and the circle was a bright red. It literally ran after 1 pokeball, which sucked.

The best I've caught would probably be both my 347CP Scyther and my 164CP Dratini. I'm currently level 9 but only play on the weekend, so I barely get time to play.

Comments go! :D

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Eh, CP59 drowzee.

Rip

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

;-;

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I am similar, little play time. I am lvl 11. Just hatched a Drowzee, CP only around 150ish though. Not sure what is truly rare or not, I've also caught many Clefairys, a few Jigglypuffs, a couple Pinsirs, a couple Ponytas... I caught a Gloom... idk!

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

There isn't a single ponyta within 50KM of me lol. You're lucky ;)

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

764CP Haunter which I evolved and powered up to a Gengar 1300CP. Next day I caught a 1560 Vaporeon.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

/)(\

Applause, sir

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. They're with my army of Hypnos now :p

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice! I've caught a Ghastly but its pitifully weak.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Daaaym. My friend caught a 429CP Gengar yesterday, but he was level 6 so it was very limited. If my other friends were there it would've been CP1500+. Shame.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I hatched an Aerodactyl which is currently at cp975.

I found a cp550 Hitmonlee and cp544 Snorlax, but they're pretty useless when all gyms in town are held by cp1000+ pokemon.

My goal is to get a Gyarados, I currently have 359 Magikarp candy so not far off.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Gyrados is an awesome pokemon, but a pain to level. I'd personally just try to find a decent one in the wild and use your candies on that.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Why would it be a pain to level? Just use magikarp candy and dust. I imagine you'd have to be extremely lucky to find a wild Gyarados. And even if you did, it would likely be a lower CP than an evolved Magikarp

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

The highest wild CP magikarp I've seen is 90. If you evolve that to be about 200, then you will need ALOT of candies and stardust to get it up to 1000+. I think it would be better to find one in the wild, and then you could use your 300+ candies and stardust on it.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Not necessarily. I believe the increase in CP through evolution is (basically) proportional to the number of candies required. A ~100 Pidgey will evolve to a ~250 Pigeotto with 12 candies. My ~300CP Eevee evolved into a ~1000CP Vaporeon with 25 candies. My ~250 Rhyhorn evolved into a ~ 1000CP Rhydon with 50 candies.

My highest Magikarp (after catching over 100) is 129CP. I also expect that due to the 400 candy quota for evolution then there will likely be a much higher increase in CP than the standard evolution. This video shows (skip to 4mins) someone evolving a 120 Magikarp into a 1386 Gyarados.

And my argument still stands that finding a wild one would be extremely unlikely, if not nigh on impossible.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh wow. I honestly though that 12 candy evolutions mulitplied its current cp by 1.5 and 50 candy+ evolutions multiplied its current cp by 2.

I've already seen about 4 in my city (gold coast, its pretty small) thanks to pokeradar. I've seen one in my pokemon go itself, but after 10 mins of attempting to track it, it disappeared.

Funny story - There was a blastoise outside my classroom. Everyone in the school literally ran out of their classes to get it. I was among the first to get there - it despawned :D

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

My goal is to get a Gyarados, I currently have 359 Magikarp candy so not far off.

Holy ****! The multiplier on a magikarp evolve is ×11. So let's see here...359 × 11 = 3949cp.

Seriously can you screen cap that magikarp upload it to imgur and link it bc that's a ridiculously high cp for a magikarp and the highest gyarados i've ever seen in any gym was a 2300 (2300 ÷ 11 = 209). Also, what level are you (and irreleventaly what team)?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Not sure how that works with the multiplier, it must cap out at some point as I found a list of the maxCP for each pokemon which states that Gyarados has a limit of 2689??

http://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-list

I am currently at level 21 and team Instinct. How about yourself?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh. As someone corrected me, you have 359 magikarp candies not a 359cp magikarp. Sorry, i have had waayyy to little sleep in the last couple days. The multiplier is around 11, sometimes a little lower, sometimes a little higher. I'm 21 and team mystic >;)

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

lol he has 359 Magikarp candies, not a 359 CP Magikarp.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Ohhh. Very much my mistake. Ma bad lol.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Caught a 1254 Golduck the other day.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

:o

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Easily the highest I have ever seen in the wild.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Had a CP ??? Dragonair the other night, I cried after it ran after I threw 2 great balls and a raspberry which doesn't ever seem to work for me. I've caught 2 Aerodactyls so far with the highest CP 776, but still... that Dragonair tho

Last night I caught my 2nd Jynx, a Pikachu, Charmander and a Nidoqueen all within 1 block of eachother in downtown Troy, NY

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

:o

Nice!

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

1223 cp garados, level 20. ;)

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

:O

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

A jigglepuff whatever... Really rare here

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I caught one the other day. They are rare-ish here. There was a blastoise yesterday! ;-;

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say a ARBA

I don't know the CP though, it's on my brothers phone and i'm too lazy to check right now.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say a ARBA

Lol abra?

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

It was late shhhhh.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Hehe

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

:(

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

890 gloom i caught yesterday. Gonna evolve it into a vileplume as soon as i get 32 more candies.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice! That is going to be one strong vileplume! :)

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah and if you type an 890 gloom into this sick cp calculator it's saying it'll be around 1800 and i'll probably power it up to as close to 2000cp as i can. Vileplume hype tho.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

cp 1201 Snorlax, around level 15-16 when I caught it

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice ;)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube