add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

xbox 360 controller

salazar75

42 months ago

Hi

I just bought a controller to play games rather than using keyboard and mouse all the time. I can't seem to get it to switch onto controller though, it just stays on mouse. I went into steam big picture mode and was able to move through the options using the controller but when I started the game, the controller wouldn't work, i could only use keyboard and mouse

Any advice?

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What game you trying to play and what os u using also is it the proper controller designed for pc

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

It's OK, it was being an idiot and trying to play games that only work with keyboard and mouse. I realized not all games work with controller.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube