add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My first build, will it all work together?

ninjaviper8094
  • 46 months ago

this is my first build and i am curious if this will all work together, I am on a lower budget so... http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ninjaviper8094/saved/v7GmP6

Comments

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Is it possible for you to return the i7? You can get a much better, balanced build if you were to do that. This is of course if what you're doing is gaming, because you didn't say what you want it for.

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

yes i will be gaming, and i do not already have the CPU it was a glitch, what processor wouldf you reccomend?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

So your budget is about $800 or so then?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

i already have the graphics card case, PSU and ram, i am just pretty much doing an over haul

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

So then you need everything else then? What's the total budget for the upgrades?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

right now i just would like the CPU and MB, so my budget for both is about 400, i would like to get the most powerful i can for the money

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

Budget and games you will be playing.

[comment deleted]
  • 46 months ago
  • 1 point

If you are just gaming an i3 will do fine, and are you sure you will need 2tb of storage?

• 46 months ago
  • 1 point

i just am upgrading CPU and MB rn and i already have a case GPU PSU and ram

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube