add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Favourite Character

rhali8
  • 43 months ago

A quiz!

Who is your favorite character! It can be anyone from anywhere!

Mine is personally Bernie from the Incredibles. Click here for best movie scene of all time

:D

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 4 points

Schnitzel from Chowder.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

+1

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol

• 43 months ago
  • 3 points

Darth Sidious.... :3

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

Obviously XD

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Rip Cornel Sanders

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

Saul Goodman

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

That's an extremely difficult question. Probably Kurosaki Isshin from Bleach at the moment. Or mayber Sterling Archer....I don't know. So many great characters to choose.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The fangirl inside of me says Ruby Rose in just everything really

But the rationally thinking me says Laura Prepon in OITNB.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I have no idea who any of those people are.

But ok :D

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I guess they really are only famous among the not-so-very-typical girls. xD

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Bernie from the Incredibles

Such a random choice XD

Choosing a single character(or even two or three) across everything is pretty difficult.

I would have to say Malcolm Reynolds. No, not the DS3 hacker lol. The character from Firefly.

Raziel and Kain of Legacy of Kain would also go on this list.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Bernie

Gets triggered

from the Incredibles

Triggeredness decreases

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Feel the Bern!

Oh wait...

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Gnarl from the Overlord series.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Dominic Santiago

R.I.P. :(

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Can they please re-release Gears 3 for PC now? Plz...

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Gears of War 4 is coming but on XBOX One. PC is not on the planned platforms. :(

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually it is planned for PC, confirmed at E3 this summer. =D first PC-available Gears since the first game, I'm stoked.

Cross-play too so I can play with my buddy who I know will get it on Xbone.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/06/13/e3-2016-gears-of-war-4-is-cross-buy-cross-play-on-xbox-one-windows-10

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Official web site only shows XBOX One. LOL :)

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Weird that they are only showing Xbox One up front, guess they still want to push those sales first, but if you read the text on that page it says it:

The Standard Edition is the base version of the game, arriving October 11th, 2016.

Digital purchases of the Standard Edition come with Xbox Play Anywhere, which means Buy Once, Play Anywhere. When you purchase a digital copy of Gears of War 4 is on Xbox or PC, you’ll gain instant access to the game on both platforms at no additional cost. Any progression or content you acquire on one platform, including Season Pass and Gear Pack content, will also be available on both platforms regardless of where you buy.

How can I pre-order Gears of War 4 on Windows 10?
Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 is exclusive to the Windows Store, and not available at retailers. Pre-orders for the Windows 10 version are currently not available – however, you can pre-order a digital version of the Xbox One version via your Xbox console or Xbox.com, and receive day one access thanks to Xbox Play Anywhere for the same price. You’ll also have the added bonus of owning the game digitally on both platforms, and any pre-order DLC for use in Gears of War 4 will work on either platform.

Do I have to buy digitally if I want to play with friends on another platform?
No. Crossplay is enabled regardless of if you buy physically or digitally, meaning you can play with friends in Crossplay compatible modes regardless of how you prefer to purchase.

Xbox Play Anywhere – which means one purchase at no additional cost provides you access to both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of the game – is exclusive to digital orders only.

What happens to my progression and DLC if I play on another platform?
All your progression, saves and DLC transfers to both platforms free of charge. If you choose to split your time between PC and Xbox One, you’ll carry everything from one to the other!

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Guts from Berserk. Knight Artorias from Dark Souls. Vegeta from Dragon Ball.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Not sure, but i definitely do like Jibril from NGNL

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Hackerman from Kung Fury.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Demi Fiend from SMT3:Nocturne

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Bugs Bunny, you mess with him, you'll lose.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Donnel from fire emblem awakening

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow what a scrub. Hard classic or die.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

VEGGEETTTAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Dirk Pitt without a doubt, I wish I got to live such an interesting life

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Congratulations, you just triggered a Tomb of the Giants flashback.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

*buzzsaw larry

Jk

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

*extreme yelling

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube