add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Your favourite laptops!

rhali8
  • 47 months ago

Hello peoplez!

Welcome to the new thread! I have a question!

What is your favorite laptop? I personally love the Lenovo Y50 and the Microsoft Surface Book. My favorite laptop however, is the Aorus X7 Pro V5, a super thin laptop with SLI 970Ms, decent battery life and great looks.

Cheers! :3

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

Origin's EVO15-S

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Origin's

Pulls gun to head

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

?

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Origin computers are ridiculously overpriced. I don't like them at all - They're basically rebranded alienwares.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

They are extremely over-priced (Though their custom cases I would argue are worth the added cost). However they offer incredible support and extremely well-built systems.

Re-branded alienwares? Ahh... No because at-least they include decent hardware (Looking at you gtx 745). You see my argument is that if you want a pre-built flashy machine you go alienware. If you want a flashy pre-built that actually does stuff (And is fully upgrade able/customisable (looking at you x51) then you go Origin.

Yes you may need to splurge the extra cash but the ability to re-use the case, actually upgrade the hardware (Like it's a full mid-tower/ full tower not some dumbass case) and considering their's hardly any bloat-ware on Origin PCs.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Got to second this one +1

Origin laptops are quite nice.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Eurocom Panther 5SE Maxed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYnpOtLzyc

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice!

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Dell Studio XPS 1640. Because it's the only laptop I've ever personally owned.

Still works to this day, for what it's worth.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a big soft spot for Lenovos. I don't care for gaming laptops (that's what desktops are for, you young whippersnappers!).

I love the new Yoga Thinkpads, because they offer all the insane usability and indestructability of the X1 series with all the user friendliness and capabilities of the Yoga. Here's a link to the spec page: http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/x-series/x1-yoga/

As always, the in-house price is totally inflated because of storefront costs, but it's far more reasonable from a third party seller. I've demo'd a number of laptops in-store at Best Buy and the like, and the high-end Lenovos always grab my attention way more than anything else.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

HP Spectre, HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop (Green one), Razer Blade 14" 2016, MacBook Pro with Broadwell.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm partial to my XPS 13 because it kicks *** at everything I do SANS gaming (XPS 15 / MSI is the route of you want that). I do like the 15 size, though it's a shame such poor reviews from multiple sites lead me to stray away from purchasing it. I have the completelr maxed out model. Dell would have hit that sweet spot if their XPS 15 would have had at least a 970m over the 960.

I got to see the Carbon X1 when my half-brother stopped by not too long ago and it looks pretty slick as well (nice 2-in-1).

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Definitely.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube