add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
CrazyCroak05

36 months ago

Im looking for a graphics card in a pretty low price range. Not much to say :P Preferably less than $125. I kinda want to play Overwatch on it.

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I would wait for the RX 460 to launch.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright thanks!

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

If you need a card immediately, you can get a GTX 950. It'll run Overwatch well enough at 1080p, just don't expect it to handle ultra settings and maintain 60fps at the same time.

If you can, I suggest following Vagabond's advice and wait for the RX 460 and 470 pricing to be announced.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the advice

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

A lot of 950s, most even, are a smidge over that budget. Depending on how crazy you are about getting high/max settings in your preferred games, I'd even consider a GTX 750 Ti. I've read and heard good things and it's not terribly far off from a 950 in performance. And it falls within your budget perfectly.

But as the others said, if you have time on your hands it would be worth it to wait a bit and see how the market shifts.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube