• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Bubble694 34 months ago

if you had a million dollars what would you spend it on? (It has to be spent on something for yourself)

I would spend it on a awesome house for 800,000, 20,000 on a computer (though i wouldn't really need that much), 100,000 on a bird cage the size of a garage fully furnished with perches and toys about 50 Budgie's (I would raise and sell them). 10,000 on a super long zip line, 5,000 on almost every tool you can get and the rest on random stuff (like furniture)

Comments Sorted by:

GentlemanShark 1 Build 1 point 34 months ago

Invest it in companies, or pay off 1/5 of the debt on the house.

Geode1010 2 Builds 2 points 34 months ago

if you had a million dollars

pay off 1/5 of the debt on the house.

I'm not gonna ask...

Radox-0 5 Builds 1 point 34 months ago

LOOOOOL

[comment deleted]

Oh yeah, I just update my Main build in completed build list and added few pics a while back and updated the part list. CBA to do a whole new build lol as it looks pretty much the same heh.

Mind selling me a 980 ti then?

Welcome to Silicon Valley.

tiny_voices 4 Builds 1 point 34 months ago

You live in a 5 million dollar house?

That's what it would sell for.

[comment deleted by staff]
Duke_Of_The_Giraffes 1 point 34 months ago

10000 corsair strafes.

I just got one today, 10/10 would buy 9999 times again.

Matthewtina2015 2 Builds 1 point 34 months ago

Can you give me a review? I want to buy one

I don't have much to compare it to, it my first mech.

Fantastic for the price though, 110$ at bestbuy.

Ok, anything else?

Although it's said the plastic is matt, it still shows fingerprints easily.

Ah, really?

[comment deleted]

Does the plastic construction or lack of dedicated volume buttons bug you?

[comment deleted]

Ah, ok

Hey! I'm typing to you on my new Strafe RGB!

Morninglight2 1 point 34 months ago

Buy a cheap apartment, pay off my debts, give a bit of money to my family and put the rest in the bank to live off.

Bubble694 submitter 1 point 34 months ago

hey.. I said yourself lol

vagabond139 5 Builds 1 point 34 months ago

Buy myself a nice car, not a super car or anything because I couldn't afford to own it in the long run or I could take a gamble and get a used GTR or something and put money aside for maintenance and I would buy myself a cheap truck since weather can get bad here during the winter sometimes and my College uses a **** ton of salt. I would buy myself a 300Kish house which would be a very nice house for Kentucky. I would put money aside to pay for my college because there goes my finical aid. I would spend probably 5Kish on a PC at most and I would invest the rest so I would probably have about 300K if not more left invested and have a great head start in life since I wouldn't even be out of college yet.

I could take a gamble and get a used GTR

Shhhhh you are going to spoil my new off topic thread I've been planning for months.

GentlemanShark 1 Build -2 points 34 months ago

300k wouldn't cover the rent for a month where I live.

vagabond139 5 Builds 1 point 34 months ago

300,000 USD wouldn't cover the rent for a month? Are you living in a huge mansion or something? A huge house in Dubai? A huge house in NY?

GentlemanShark 1 Build 2 points 34 months ago

Welcome to Silicon Valley. My house might be considered above average, but is now worth around 7 million even though it's a 2 story 4 bed 4 bath.

GreenWard 1 Build 1 point 34 months ago

Don't believe you. What neighborhood do you live in. What are your parents jobs?

Don't want to give out personal info, but look at house prices in Mountain View/Los Altos.

Charmin 1 point 34 months ago

Straight up pay up the debt on the house.

Ksongs 2 Builds 1 point 34 months ago

A bunch of comics, a Taylor T5 guitar, a Logitech g910 keyboard and an SSD. Then just keep the rest and probably invest in stocks or something.

Probably buy and rent out 3 more properties to get steady source of income. Sad but meh still young so more assets's the better.

oh and a G900 Chaos Spectrum lol.

Shakaron 7 Builds 1 point 34 months ago

I would spend it on investments making the money grow or yielding a nice interest every year. :)

GreenWard 1 Build 1 point 34 months ago

I'd get a nice cheap cozy house,I'd get a nice Mustang or a GT 500,I'd get a portable cheap CS:GO PC, I'd go to London and LA, I'd build a house in Zagreb and rent it out to students for cheap, I'd invest into my education and sustaining myself, and the one day I would use my knowlege to help others. I'd also go to a nice restaurant and enjoy dinner. Then I'd go have some fast food :D

Although I think spending it on myself would make me go mad.

I'd give 200K to my parents, 100K to my brother, 200K split across the rest of my close relatives, I'd invest 50K into EVGA, give 300K to REAL charity, I'd leave 10K for myself, and I'd slowly give off the remaining 90K to every homeless/poor man I see, of course not those who beg for money because they are lazy and say that they can't find a job, but the ones that are sick or have a missing limb or smthn and also 150K into schools for children in Africa, or other poor regions, wherever it's needed, or for flooded areas or areas hit with tornadoes or smthn.

I'm selfless and generous :D

Richard912 1 point 34 months ago

Buy a good piece of land. Start up my own private army. Declare independence and start my own country.

i would like a personal island.

Xorex64 1 point 34 months ago

Games

Tons of airsoft stuff

My complete dream build

Chocolate

Pizza

A phone

Put the rest in a high-interest (i wonder if there are 100% interest savings accounts somewhere) bank account.

NicoMan2240 1 Build 1 point 34 months ago

Use it to build a folding machine (like washing and drying, except folds the clothes with different settings depending on what piece of clothing it is.) And just use the money from being a billionaire to be a rich 15 y/o with a minimum wage job cuz i still wanna keep that cash.

huh that would be neat

[comment deleted]