add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good Cherry MX-Blue Gaming Keyboard?

TestBuilds
  • 85 months ago

I was sad to hear the Corsair K90 uses MX-Red

Comments

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, how about the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate?

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Is there a difference between the three BlackWidow keyboards? Sorry, I've only recently started researching the peripherals.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, we have several different types of BlackWidow keyboards. The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is LED backlit, and uses Cherry MX Blue switches. The Razer BlackWidow Non-Ultimate uses the Cherry MX Blue switches, but isn't LED backlit.

The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Stealth is much more silent than the Non-Stealth counterpart, featuring Cherry MX Brown switches (which don't make as much noise), and uses a green LED backlit color scheme. The tournament edition is a budget version, and I don't know much about it, honestly.

I'd go for the Stealth Edition, because I'm not to keen on the loud noises of the Cherry MX Blue keys. Cherry MX Brown keys are much more silent, because they deliver tactile feedback, which is, you feel it with your fingers when the switch is activated.

Cherry MX Red and Cherry MX Black don't have the tactile feedback. They're smooth going down when you press them, and they're the most silent of the Cherry MX switches.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube