• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

deathfromup 66 months ago

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sdtid=6391210&EdpNo=6277169&sku=K450-4018

not the highest quality fans but they get the job done if your in the market for cheap case fans. shipping and tax in some states you still have to pay.

Comments Sorted by:

RyneSmith 7 Builds 1 point 66 months ago

That's pretty sweet haha

deathfromup submitter 6 Builds 1 point 66 months ago

for me its gonna be 4 dollars shipping and in illinois you have to pay tax : / so unless i get 3 its not too good of a deal.

But of other people have the free Tiger direct shipping thing and are in a state where there is no tax, its a great deal lol.

Ya I had to pay $4 for shipping as I live in Texas, but still I could buy 3 fans essentially for free and pay $4-$5 in shipping... that's a great deal

nice did u actually get some? and which build are you gonna put them in if you did, assuming your actually gonna use them lol.

Oh no I didn't haha I just added them to my cart to see how much shipping would be, plus it says "limit 3 rebates per household" or whatever

haha i was wondering why you would need new case fans unless you were building something else.

Filling a corsair 540 air with kingwin fans would be just plain wrong.

the reason i say it is for 3 is because that's the limit on rebates, so you would have to buy 3 of these and send in three rebates.