add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I became addict to a mobile game

onseak

42 months ago

So I've been inactive on the forums lately just because I got my hands on a new game that was released past week: Nonstop Knight.

I have to say that this is something new for me, I like gaming, I've been addicted to games such as SC2 and D3, and never thought I was going to develop an addiction to a mobile game.

Worst thing is that it won't let me go, I'm currently top 1 player on my country's ladder and I'm pushing levels really fast, how could I stop when I get that feeling of being the number one at something lol.

The game is basically a simplified D3, mechanics are really straight forward and rewards keep you really hooked. Since I'm at work I can't link it right now, but I'm sure if you look for it and like ARPGs you're going to get caught playing the game all day.

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "Software > Games / Gaming".

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Just downloaded it at work, thanks for that. In all seriousness though, it is awesome! +1

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

that is a awesome game you got me addicted to that game

What level are you now? What skills do you use? I am about level 21 using, frost whirl with slash that hits 10 times and clone with healing aura

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I got to level 50, floor 252, using different builds, what I like the most is having a Snowflake, a Freezer and using Quick Void and Extra/Crit Slash.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

When you get to see what Magma chests contains, you will be super excited lol I'm currently at floor 252 as my top and I can't wait to reach floor 300 lol

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I downloaded it, fun indeed!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I just started getting the frost chest I believe.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube