add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I just got informed I can do extra hours

onseak
  • 45 months ago

2K BUILD INCOMINGGGGGGGG!

I just got that doubt solved because I were told that I couldn't do it -this was back when I signed the contract-, since tomorrow is a holiday day here in Chile, and I can come to work and I get paid double for the day plus +50% that amount in compensation for working a day where everyone else is resting -not that I care about that, since I like my job, and money, I don't mind working a bit more-. Because of that I asked about extra hours, and my boss told me that there was no problem at all, he also encouraged me to do it -as most bosses would do lol-.

Soooo... I might get the money required for my desired build -which I can't decide yet- earlier! What a good friday. And if my friends join me, I'll go watch X-Men, heh.

I hope you're having a nice friday too!

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

onseak will retire from his long holiday hours on a mattress made of money.

Grats dude

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I will use the money to locate rolfejc. And by 'use the money' I mean buying a lot of potatoes so he feel at home. Maybe a mattress of potatoes to match mine.

Also, thanks!

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Heh, If money is the prize, sometimes it's worth it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

You can always PM me with all the filthy stuff that needs to be kept out of the pure ones.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube