add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I would sell my kidney for this....

rhali8

45 months ago

I was bored, and after watching Iron Man 2 for the 15th time, I jumped on my laptop and decided to take a look into what people have made in terms of real life iron man suits. Now, I was disappointed that the kind of tech to make the armor fly and weaponized and powered doesn't exist, but what I did find is awesome.

That is the closest thing to a real iron man suit, and it has awesome features such as a CO2 Propulsion simulator, hand repulsors, voice changers and an awesome motorized helmet that flips up and down with the eyes lighting up. Now I was so amazed by this that I dropped everything and decided to plan how I've going to save up for such a thing... Until I saw a war machine suit that was even better. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This suit looked even cooler with its massive shoulder mounted gatling gun, under-wrist machine guns and voice activated controls. Is anyone else saving up for one? Am I completely wasting my money? Are you wondering why I haven't put the turnip option here? Comment down below!

xD

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think it's worth selling a kidney for. :-)

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

You're right. I need to steal 17 other kidneys and sell them too xD

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe not. Read Geekazoid's comment. :-P

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Ill donate one of my kidneys to your cause

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

yay

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 2 points

sitting behind metal bars

See that won't happen, since you have a war machine suit. I doubt anyone would want to get on your bad side with your wearing it xD

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I see. In that case I never said anything... Backs away slowly

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Agree. :-)

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, you only need 1......if a kidney isnt enough, throw in an appendix and tailbone aswell.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

and tailbone aswell.

Is there a market for tailbones? lol

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

appendix

Who would need/want an appendix?

tailbone

Even if you could live without one, I don't think it would be easy at all.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

and while I'm at it I might as well sell my entire body xD

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Amazingly the War Machine suit, despite being arguably more complex, is WAY cheaper. Probably due to popular demand(anticipated or actual) for Iron Man over War Machine.

Looking at YouTube reviews though it seems like this armor isn't necessarily the best. People are saying they've had to repair it right out of the box.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube