add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hating the blocking on my work

onseak

43 months ago

Seriously, I'm starting to feel desperate to surf the internet the proper web, I can't do anything interesting apart of being on PCPP. Life sucks for me atm :(

Funny thing is that the computer on the desk next to mine can even go on the NSFW side of the internet without a issue, I thought on rerouting the ethernet cable from that pc to mine, but the length is not enough so I'm stuck in a constant state of boredom.

Sincerely; fml.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Why is the internet so bad? Speeds? Ping? Distance?

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

But I can't check the YT or imgur links that are sometimes really relevant :(

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I can't hit imgur links either, unfortunately. Bummer dude.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I pretty much only get on here at school (or occasionally at 2am on the weekends) so I'm in the same boat

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I really don't care about being caught using a VPN, since the IT department sucks -I mean, they can't get a computer to work properly so I had to do all the IT related solutions on my department- I doubt they have the knowledge necessary to check a bypass on their security system.

The issue with using a VPN is that the blocking is really good, I can't download anything and I can't even connect to IRC servers/channels.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

that would be bypassing company security, which is illegal.

coughcough dphillips157

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm talking about blocks on my work, I understand the blocks being there for a reason, but since I have way too much free time I tend to get bored.

Being time effective in Chile is the worst thing you could do :(

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube