add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
onseak

43 months ago

This is the second time I write this post. My connection failed when I was posting it, so I'm still a bit frustrated. Heh.

So, I was wondering when there will be implemented? Because I found two topics regarding the preview thing.

In this one, manirelli said:

We talked about this last week and are trying to figure out the best way to implement it.

That was 20 months ago. Then, on this one he stated:

We haven't talked about this in quite a while but can look into addressing it again.

And that was a year ago... Did the staff addressed it again? Is it at least in the bucket list?

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

A different website that I frequent has this feature, when you hover over a topic a "balloon" pops up with the poster's message, it does make it easy to sort through topics without having to open each one. I'd like to see it here.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube