add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Avengers: Infinity War

rhali8
  • 47 months ago

Anyone exciting for this movie? It will be the final movie in the Avengers series.

From what I know, Thanos will be fighting both the avengers and guardians of the galaxy for the infinity stones. According to canon, everyone dies and thanos wins. I really hope this doesn't happen in the movie.

So, what do you guys think? Excited? Bored? Don't care? Turnip? Comment below :)

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 6 points

No, I'm tired of Disney and their boring, unoriginal superheroes films.

• 47 months ago
  • 0 points

This is marvel lol, not disney. You are being confused with star wars.

• 47 months ago
  • 3 points

Marvel was bought by disney as well.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

At least didn't do that poorly with Deadpool. But since it's Disney, they probably will give it a happy ending where everyone lives and stuff like that.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, but as you said, if there isn't a happy ending, they won't put one there. Most of the die-hard Marvel fans know the comics better than the current owners.

• 47 months ago
  • 2 points

And that's exactly the only problem Disney faces with Marvel, they have to pay some 'fidelity' to the comics, otherwise the fans will no longer feel hype for their films, eventually leading to films that will totally fail on giving good numbers on the charts.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Deadpool was Fox, not Disney. Fox produces all the Xmen franchise films. Although Marvel is tangentially involved with all Marvel character films, Fox owns the film rights to the Xmen characters (including Deadpool) and this one was not part of the MCU or directly managed by Marvel/Disney.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I see, didn't know that. At least Deadpool and Xmen will stay as good as they are right now, or I hope so.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

wait, really! Wow. I honestly never realized.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup. lol

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Both Marvel and LucasFilms are accountable to Disney.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

turnip

oh no

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not really that hyped. I do watch the movies eventually but Marvel has been milked a little too much on the big screen. The TV shows like Daredevil and Jessica Jones are a lot better imo.

With those shows and the DC ones (Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow) I find that the small screen is where it's at for good superhero stories, rather than just action-packed explosions which have been done to death.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

After Civil War and Guardians of the Galaxy, yup, I'm excited.

The movies are awesome. Disney is the best thing that could have happened to Marvel. Haters Gonna Hate

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Inb4 daedpool appearance

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

lololololol

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm excited.

On a side note, I'm super pumped for Suicide Squad. yes i know it's DC

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

YES. I absolutely can't wait for Suicide Squad

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

Agreed. Superman V Batman was terrible, but Suicide Squad and Justice league should be awesome :)

• 47 months ago
  • 0 points

Turnip

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

k

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube