add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ok, so apparently there has been a change in the OT rankings

S0nny_WarBucks58

36 months ago

I believed it was

Xorex

Me

Then whoever else wanted to be there

BUT

I was just told that dphilips "overthrew" Xorex and is now ahead of even him.

Now I think that if Xorex is not King of OT anymore, that I should get the spot. I am a bit more qualified than dphilips.

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • 3 points

Vembutech will always be king. You are nothing but his peasants. Plus your profile picture is a child rapist... hmm.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

You know, pedobear is a satire meme. Not real. But if it truly offends everyone I will change it.

[comment deleted]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I stand corrected.

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

Oh good lord, a ranking system in Off topic, lol

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

There is only one King above Men. Cast down your false idols lest ye be judged unworthy of epic savings. Praise be upon Lord GabeN, First of His Name, Master of the Sale, Lord of the Morning.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I should be #1

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

XOREX! NOOOOO! GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh god the plates are shifting!

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Under the Off Topic Charter of 1657, the King has no official authorities over the people of the PCPP Kingdom, and must be elected by the People of the Kingdom to represent them in the Grand Council of the Moderators.

I cast my vote for Rofljec, our Previous predecessor.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm overthrowing everyone rn tbh

I'm gonna go back in time and overthrow Vembutech before his reign

I'm gonna go in the future and soil dphilip's after he assassinates Xorex

So basically I'm gonna win by default.

[comment deleted]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I am the new King.

[comment deleted]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

What?

[comment deleted]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, ok.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

go to bed

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube