add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What realistic super power would you like having?

onseak

43 months ago

Lately I've caught myself thinking about what would be a super power I could have, not getting too fantastic of course.

I would like having the ability to be aware of what will happen on the next hour with complete accuracy, what would be the instant outcome of my actions or how could I change the course of things.

What would you choose? Besides the power of having any PC part you'd like, obviously.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Being a billionaire like Ironman or Batman.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, you could get there by being really good at some science or bringing something very relevant in terms of innovation to the society, or you could go rouge and become the most silent and effective thief in the world, go to the nearest Apple distribution center and sell everything on there at a realistic price.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Power to steal Bespers gummy bears and become king of the gummy bears and thus declare war on any that are not Haribo

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

Sweet power

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Im afraid only on of us can be the leader if the gummy bears.

And so the 1,000 year war of the gummy bear kingdom began

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah but my power, sir i would use the off brand gummy bears and gummy worms and start a violent revolution

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The ability to induce auditory,olfactory, and visual hallucinations in anyone i so please.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

It's weird how I can't think anything but a Genjutsu worthy of the strongest character of Naruto, heh.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Genjutsu a classifashon of attack.

Its not a character

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

That's why I said "worthy of the strongest character..." heh

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

unless it's genjustu incarnate

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

that sounds so cool.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I can prank the entire school into thinking there was no announcements in e morning

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't know what "realistic" is really going to regulate in the context of super powers, but I would choose the ability to create, manipulate, and destroy matter at will.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Deadpool style regeneration (without the disfigurement or insanity), with photographic, and Eidetic memory.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The memory thingy would be awesome to have.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

meh... he said realistic powers... extreme regeneration is found in nature, and photographic and Eidetic memory are a thing in the real world. If we were just picking super powers.... I would want to be a Q!

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Star Trek next Gen, DS9, and Voyager. Basically all powerful.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

infinite cosmic power

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

Every time, I upvote.

Every.

Time.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes.

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

mind reading

be invisible and silent

move things with my mind

live forever

incredible strength

mind reading

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Money. Money can be very, very powerful.

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Unbreakable bones would be neat. But the rest of your body will need to be really strong if you want use that power at it's fullest, because you could jump from a very high altitude and not break any bone, but your muscles and organs would get rekt by the impact.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, a while ago I saw a short film on YouTube about people having "realistic super powers", abilities to perform better at daily activities, like construction. If I could get into YouTube I would link you the video, I'm really hating the internet blocking on my job's office :(

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Is that the one where the dude did the human EMP on the police drones?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Exactly that one!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube