add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Love being alone in the office

onseak

43 months ago

I work at a distribution center, and Saturdays here are way too relaxed, in fact, everyone except me is outside drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes, and by everyone I mean a group of 15 persons or more. Gotta love staying in because the peace is overwhelming and I can double the amount of work I can do hehe.

I can also roam PCPP without worrying about someone watching my screen, something that I hate badly.

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

get back to work

wish my saturdays were lax but alas i work at a grocery so you know what that means

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

B-but... I have so much topics to go through, work can wait a bit hehe

Some saturdays are really busy here, I remember that back when was like my third week I had to stay and do five extra hours because we had inventory check the next day.

Not the case today, I finished everything I had to do like three hours ago and now I'm supporting other divisions to get the trucks on the road asap.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I was going to do yard work but we got rain, lol

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Be a man, or a male giraffe, and go do it anyways.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thunder+Large Steel mower= Bad idea

:<

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe, maybe not. Just remember the Schrödinger cat.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube