add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need help with parts

WhizleyGaming

41 months ago

I want to build my own pc but i only know a couple of parts CPU,Motherboard, case, graphics card, cooler what other parts are there.

How do tou know if the parts will fit in the motherboard and how do you know what parts you need fir different things

Can soneone help me

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 2 points

You need ram to run a computer (Random access memory)

it acts as a fast storage basically, you also need a cpu cooler if you are going to overclock

case fans are very important in keeping your whole system cool

you need a hard drive for storage

and you can tell if somethings compatible if you make a full part list without a error

if you give me a budget i can make you a list and i can tell you what to expect out of them performance whise.

• 41 months ago
  • -1 points

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/TheGreenManiac/saved/

Is the monitor legitimately that cheap? Or do you think they'll just send me a picture of it? Gotta know fast!

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

It's fake, the product isn't even there.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

That doesnt mean its fake.. Its just an error like many others.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry about that, I type what first comes to mind, so I can't really think about it till someone points it out. Thanks for catching my error.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem.. Just wanted to point out that all vendors here are verified and if not they wouldnt even be here. Now those errors seem to happen once in a while.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I know. Yeah like the price errors from the last week.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

no way bro

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube