add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

games and things to do at work

onseak

43 months ago

I'm starting to find myself with too much free time at work. Since the internet is almost fully blocked on the office I can't do much apart from roaming PCPP.

Any suggestions? I would like to be able to play some games that don't need much time, like an idle game. Or maybe a website where I could waste that free time (remember the blocking before suggesting any site)

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 2 points

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "Software > Games / Gaming".

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

(remember the blocking before suggesting any site)

heheh...

Can you bring cards and does anyone else have time ? Nothing wrong with poker chips and bicycle cards. If not, poker games on phone are fun too and there is a lot of variety like hold em and 5 card draw. Also, music is a great way to spend time. Bringing a book could be nice. You could get an emulator on your phone and play classics like Super Mario Bros.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Hearthstone on your phone is a great way to kill some time.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

If you google

'Googlegooglegooglegoogle'

The top link should be Pacman!

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube