add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

i7-6820X confirmed by Linus Tech Tips

xdenttim
  • 48 months ago

I have a Vessel account and i watch Linus Tech tips Often like last night they had just posted the video when in the video which has been taken down already i caught the video before the mistake was found and taken down.

The video contained the i7-6820X processor i saw that in the video when watching it and was surprised when luke called it i7-6700k

The video was called "how windows use Hyper threading" or something like that was a cool video but it leaked something huge from Intel.

link for the video already taken down: https://www.vessel.com/videos/eUt0SKg3d

And yes it has been leaked before but now there living proof by Linus tech tips a simple easily mistake by Taren

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty sure it's the i7-6820k and not -X, unless they decided to swap up their naming conventions for no good reason...

And it is pretty much expected to be released sometime "soon". If I remember right, it's going to be a higher frequency i7-5820k.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah your right i wasn't thinking correctly i did watch the video which is back up now at 5 in the morning and went of memory after a 9 hour work day

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I am very interested to see what they will come up with.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

i know not much proof i did have it my history but then my stupid self clicked the link and turned it into a error 404.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 48 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah money is always the problem

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

true true and the my guess on price is starting $500 USD

• 48 months ago
  • 0 points

Wrong.

Starting price is OVER 9000

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube