add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New AMD GPU Benchmarks

deathfromup

74 months ago

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-280x-r9-270x-r7-260x,3635-10.html

So looks like the R9 280X is better bang for your buck than the 7970, the R9 270X is about the same as the 660 in price and performance, and the R9 260X is trumped by a cheaper 7870 GPU.

Overall i would say that the 7950, even tho it is not in this chart, is still the best bang for your buck AMD GPU being only about 20 bucks more than the 7870 and has performance on par with the R9 270X.

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

ahhh i c. I didnt know that toms wasn't that trustworthy. This still is saying that the 7950 is the best bang for your buck, but the 280x is definitely better than the 7970 for less.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I just don't trust toms. They are far to biased.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube