add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I'm kind of tired of all the posts about the MSI contest.

S0nny_WarBucks58

43 months ago

Listen. I would like to win also, but there comes a point where you can only try so hard. The hardest you should try at this is just to make a build guid and let it be. Just be CHILL about it.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Make an entry

Make ONE post to advertise it

PM maybe 2-3 of your close friends, to tell them that youve made an entry

Then chill.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

It's what it is, I can't change anyone. But as for me I'll leave it up to the random pick. Low odds, but hey.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

MSi contest and chill?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Exactly, unless your trying to allude to "Netflix and chill" then, no, I don't think they fit together.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

This is a post about the MSI contest...

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, I realized that after I posted it, should have called it "I'm kind of getting tired of the advertising posts about the MSI build."

I'm turning into one of them. damn.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't even participate in it or care about it.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Well Isaw no reason to not do it, just try it and not gt worked up about it.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty much why I didn't even bother to make a build. Its also why the fake build I posted in the forums links to a rick roll. (That and for the giggles... Its what I do)

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I saw that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube