add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

All MSI Contest builds EXACTLY the same...

CircuitLord

44 months ago

Hey guys, CircuitLord here. Do you guys think all the MSI Contest builds look pretty much exactly the same? They are all exactly the same except for the case pretty much.

EDIT: I promise... This is now the most unique build POSSIBLE. It might bottleneck a little however.... http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/dh2Ff7/msi-build-your-dream-pc-guide-the-most-unique-build-ever

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Could've at least done a more elaborate way to get people to look at your entry (i.e NOT saying that yours is unique).

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol, I wasn't sure what kind of thing would attract people. But as I said, 99% of the builds are exactly the same. I went as unique as possible without breaking the rules.

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Mine is a silver build.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

The GPU is black and yellow, I'll probably keep it that way and accent some other components yellow. Like maybe a custom water loop down the line.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

You might want to check your build. It's over $2000, which would disqualify it.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Uh, no its not, it shows 1,960 for me.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

weird, it's showing $2016.93 for me

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Mine is unique.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

How is it unique? It looks like all the other builds to me.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Includes monitor and keyboard, uses the R9 390X, and it is good

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Only because they are good.

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The unique parts i have

• case

• KB

• not sure if anyone else used the same monitor as me

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol yeah its hard to find unique parts

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

9/10 not enough rick

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Thats about as unique as it can get!

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Mine is way more different than any of these. It doesn't exist :P

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, thats so unique, wish I had thought of that :D

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Mine's not the same as everyone else, it has two 980Ti's in it.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

It kinda does I guess, the normal color scheme is red. Also, your link is broken, the "out" is part of the "http:"

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, I know some games that you can make use 64gb, also, 64 gb is good for super multi tasking, not just rendering. Yeah the test bench case probabley isn't a great idea, I just wanted something to stand out that looked awesome :D

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

With the exception of Minecraft.

Preparing for the hate I'm about to get.

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh yeah. That would be fun. Although surprisingly running 300 mods is still doable with 8GB... and an AMD APU....

[comment deleted]
  • 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol yeah

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube