add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Shamelessly throwing my MSI build out there!

Ksongs

44 months ago

To Manirelli, Phillip and Other staff members if there is a problem with this topic please tell me or remove this and sorry for the inconvenience if it is.

Hey guys, So as you all know the MSI Build your Dream PC has recently started and I wanted to get in on this. First though after viewing recent submissions I have learned a few things about the current lists.

1) Everyone is cheating no exceptions.

2) Every parts list is the worst parts list someone has ever seen.

So now your wondering "Hey Ksongs if you realize this why are you submitting a build?" Well I'm glad you asked. After consulting my team of trollogists I have figured out how to make my specific build completely fool proof. Tell me what you guys think and if you like throw in an upvote! So here it is My Build Guide So are you all excited and participating? and how do you think your chances are of winning?

I hope you are all having fun and I wish the best of luck to everyone participating!

Comments

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

In my opinion both winners should be random because this most Upvote thing is ridiculous.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not very fond of the whole upvote thing either. I was thinking more along the lines of perhaps setting up a committee to judge either MSI or PCPP staff could come up with it. In the topics on the Front page the MSI representative recognized the problem and said they would work to fix it for the next competition.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

The problem with judges would be that basically everyone now has the same CPU, slightly different/same MOBO and a GPU, few things only separe one from anothers. Very interested for the upcoming ones, never won anything maybe this is my chance tho. Also props to them for making it possible ^

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I was literally thinking in my head this was either the trolololo song or a rick roll. Guess I was right :P

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

I really need to step up my game then haha. I admit its not quite as good as my fake leaving post was. I mostly made this topic because of all the negativity I saw when I was looking at the guides. The things being tossed around are pretty ridiculous.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

This is a great build. I don't even think MSi can give it to you.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

If MSI could give me Rick Astely in real life so I could Rick roll people in person they would certainly have my loyalty as a customer.

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

OH GAWD WHYYY??!?!?!?! I haven't been rickrolled in 37 days man! I had a streak going and you had to ruin it!

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

read comments first

still clicked link

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

That's dedication right there haha

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

lol it's just that fun of a song

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm, you're trollogists seem to be have quite a bit of expertise in this field of work. What uni did they study at? Troll-vard? Or the University of Troll-Bourne.

hehe

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

What uni did they study at? Troll-vard? Or the University of Troll-Bourne.

That had me laughing way more than it should have haha!

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point

:D

• 44 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

That's literally the greatest thing I have ever seen.

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

... Has it really been 37 days? Do you actually keep track?

[comment deleted]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

... Damn replied to the wrong person my bad man. One of the comments below you said they haven't been Rick rolled in 37 days so I was wondering if they actually kept count.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 44 months ago
  • 1 point

... I hope it never dies.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube