add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Final List (What can you say to this Beast)

QuickFPS
  • 50 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nVqVJx UPDATED

Can i ask a few questions?

any thoughts about the Cooler?

Any more suggestion?

(Im doing Gaming,Editing,Youtube,Browsing,Casual Using on this PC)

Comments

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Cards will prob fit but it will block some of your drive bays so those 5 drives are pointless. Just get a 250-500gb Samsung 850 (840 costs more and isn't as good) and one 2tb drive.

And no in put on the cooler think that's fairly new I've never seen it

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

theres drives cages at the back of the case dude

The cooler i think its great i've seen good reviews

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Welp specs just say 5 3.5s and 2 2.5s.. Regardless of where they are still don't need all those and yeah cooler is prob fine respectable company

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

nee i guess im not goin for sli since this is my 1st build and Zotac Amp Extreme is just a beast itself.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah one 980ti will max anything but like the other guy side might as well wait if you're gonna spend this kind of money with all the new stuff so close to coming on the market

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

My suggestion would be to wait. Pascal and Polaris are literally months away and this system costs four and a half grand. If you want the best of the best, I would wait for those new cards to come out. Trust me you won't regret it.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

sure!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Oohhh and then there will be zen to put a dent into Intel's market share lol

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

Spend less on the motherboard, PSU, and ram

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

mmm come to think of it their the right one for me

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

You could get parts that perform nearly the same for hundreds of dollars less

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

BUMP!

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

get windows 10 you only need 1 500gb ssd

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube