add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best fans for H110 GTX/Radiators?! NEED HELP

QuickFPS
  • 52 months ago

I'm having a heard time choosing the right fan for H110 GTX

My Choices were: Noctua NF-A14 Thermatake Riing

What other fans are good? i really need to make a final decision thanks!

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 3 points

best fan is the one that comes on it. you're either gonna spend $50 on aesthetics at the cost of cooling performance or spend $60 on noctua ippc fans that perform the same, are just as loud, and got brown on them. don't like the fans that come with the H110i GTX, don't buy the H110i GTX. $140 plus the cost of fans you may as well hunt down the Swiftech H240X or go custom kit.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

This is exactly the correct answer.

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

because the fans that come with the corsair H110i GTX have extremely high static pressure (downside is that they are loud) anything that doesn't have similar static pressure will reduce performance.

thermaltake riing have 1.58 of static pressure

corsair fans have 3.99 of static pressure

i would get the noctua industrial which have 4.18 (but keep in mind this will also be loud)

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-case-fan-nfa14industrialppc2000pwm

you could sacrifice a little performance with the NF-A14 PWM which have 2.08 SP

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

ok umm are thermaltake fans trusted i heard they were just imitations but i was supposed to pick that badly when i heard those bad things about them

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

for radiators they are not good with 1.58 of static pressure..

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

nvm this topic has been closed i ended up with H100i GTX and SP's from Corsair Quiet Edition...anyways there good right?

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

no they are the worst you could get for radiator fans... they only have 1.29 mmH20, the thermaltake riing 120mm is better (2.01 mm-H2O). Just use the ones that came with the rad..

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

This is all great advice. But to TL;DR, no matter what, if you want quieter, you WILL be losing performance.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube