add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Please Help with my Build

JamesJB

47 months ago

First off I would like to apologize if this is the wrong place for this,I cant find the "Completed Builds feedback" sub forum.

Second this here is my build so far,I started it on March 27th of this year and it will be done when its done :) Like my sister says "I will never be done" :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/YvtJ7P

Please take a look at the pics in the link above and could you provide links with extenders and cables? I want to improve my wire management and I would like to get some long cables,for example if you look at the red cables this guy has in his build;

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/d2Cypg

Those are the cables I want but not sure what there technical name is so its hard for me to google them :(

One other thing I would like some advice on is if you take a look at my case and look at the side where the side fan is,would it be possible to get rid of the fan and replace that area with a glass window instead of whats there? Plus if I remove that fan will my temps go up a lot?

I also to plan to put some more light inside,I want to try and do the MSI Dragon Theme.

Down the road sometime I want to have 3 monitors will one GTX 970 be enough? I really plan to stay at 1080p 1920x1080 anything higher is still expensive for me.

One last question,I am new to water cooling my question is how often does the radiator need to be cleaned? I am using a closed loop,its the NZXT Kraken X41

Thank you in advance for all the help.

Comments

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I could use help please. :(

If anything how often should I clean the Radiator that the Kraken X41 uses? Is it once a month or once a year?

I could use help on the other stuff too.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube