add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good fan for H110 GTX?

QuickFPS

51 months ago

No leds? Black/Red like color if with leds then what can i do if their good.thanks dudes!

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Anything you change the fans to will lower the performance a bit, be aware of that.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

not if he picks the noctua industrial pwm fans.

this are the specs for corsair fans (which are loud reason why I dislike corsair fans)

Fan airflow: 104.65 CFM , static pressure: 3.99mm-H2O, Noise level: 40 dB(A), 2000 RPMS

this are the noctua specs

Fan airflow: 107.4 CFM , static pressure: 4.18mm-H2O, Noise level: 31.5 dB(A), 2000 RPMS

noctua fan has more airflow and static pressure and its also quieter. The only good thing about corsair fans is that they have a lot of static pressure and do look good. BUt other than that I wouldn't use them.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

You know those fans are going to be pretty much just as loud as the stock fans at normal speeds, right? Plus they are very expensive.

If you actually want to make it quiet in any capacity, you WILL be losing performance.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

You know those fans are going to be pretty much just as loud

yes I imagine anything over 30 is going to be loud. I can hear my nf-f12 at max speed and they are supposed to be 22.4 dba at 1500 rpms. Its a nice hum ( this is me being biased )but I can hear them.

If you actually want to make it quiet in any capacity, you WILL be losing performance.

I agree completely... That is the only way the H110 GTX can beat the X61, at full speed but at a cost of an additional 11 dba.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

No one in their right mind would run a an H110 at full steam without headphones on lol.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

:)

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

That's the reason I'm gonna go for a CM Nepton 240m when I go with liquid. It offers nearly equal performance at a noise cap of 27dba.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

great so can i also use noctua fans for my 750D? and pls give me links for the best ones though not the browns -_- tnx!

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

For case fans (if you aren't obsessed like me that all fans have to be same brand, same color lol) you can use the bequiet which are excellent, The have a cheap version and the expensive one.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-case-fan-bl047

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-case-fan-bl063

You can use two 140mm fans on front, one on the rear.

The noctua industrial fans are the only black and for rad fans they are perfectly fine as the 2000 rpms is the same as the one included with your H110. The other option is to get a fan controller and get the non-PWM industrial fans and run them at reduced rpms (if noise is a problem).

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/noctua-case-fan-nfa14industrialppc2000

You could also get all PWM fans and use a PWM fan hub.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

God gave me you! :) thanks bruh!

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

EKWB VARDAR fans are the best for radiators.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

things like this require proof....

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay, from my experience, I love them more than corsairs and noctuas for watercooling.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have a link that shows any kind of data to back up this claim?

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Erm, no. There are a few videos on it, but my tests were done using an h100i with some corsair sp fans and some noctuas industrials

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

How loud at the EKWB fans. I'm going to guess a bit quieter than the stock H100i fans but much louder than an air cooler.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube