add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What can i improve here?

QuickFPS

51 months ago

Is everything good? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KkF7xr I use it for Gaming most of the time and a bit of Editing/Rendering,for a Gaming YouTube Channel is it overkill?

Updated

New Case,lesser fans,added 1 more SSD and has 3 HDDs,added PSU and Case Accessories

Comments

• 51 months ago
  • 2 points

The build looks good, but your case is going to sound like an A/C unit with all of those fans lmao

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks GOOOOOD!! get the H100i GTX though, better and cheaper; also you can add later but i would add 2 more SSD: #1 for a scratch or project disk and #2 for a capture / rendering drive

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

IF you are planning to put the SP120 quiets on the AIO, forget it. They move no air at all and you would have to run them at full speed 100% of the time to even get acceptable performance that would still be substantially worse than stock.

• 51 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks dudes!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube