add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
deathfromup

76 months ago

First off, love your site it was absolutely instrumental in building my first PC. That said, I am a very frugal individual i like to know im getting the best possible deal for the things i get. I LOVE your Price Trends feature and as far as i know is really unique on the internet, i cant find another one. The only complaint about it is that I wish there were more tickmarks and lines to be able to tell the exact prices. It is tough to estimate how much the price is when the bars are all the way to the left and the gaps between the current tickmarks are large.

If it is possible to add a light grid easily that would be a cool quick improvement.

Thanks for reading my suggestion! keep on doin what your doing.

P.S. Crazy side note: I feel like this website has alot of potential for advertising PC parts. I think if you had a section on the front page called like "featured component of the week" you could contact manufacturers and show them the site and say we can feature your part here for X dollars. of course you would probably only want to feature parts that are quality and approved by ppl in the community here otherwise ppl might get mad. And who knows maybe they would offer discounts on that part for ppl from the site or some promotion like that.

Anyways, i don't have a business degree or anything like that just a guy with an idea that appreciates your story about making this website. Glad to see how successful this site has become.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube