add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$350 Gaming PC- professional help needed!

ryry81200

77 months ago

Hello there! So here's the problem. I want a Gaming PC, but I have a budget of only $350. If anyone has a parts list or has the time to build one and send one it to me that would be great. Here's the requirements: it needs to play games. Now, I don't need to max out all of the latest games with this build, but i want to be able to play games like Minecraft, portal 2, and age of empires 3 with high frame rates. I also need to play these games at about 30-40 FPS while recording them with something like fraps or a internal capture. So, those are pretty much all the requirements (aside from the fact that it actually needs to turn on and run) for this computer. It doesn't need an OS, a wifi card, a sound card, or anything like that. I just need the Computer itself. So, that's it! Thanks!

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

A10-5800K. 1866+ RAM. That's all I have to say.

(Might have to go with a cheaper APU, considering the budget)

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/xclypto/saved/2gU0

Best I got for this budget. Memory can be cut down to save a few bucks and you can always use a cardboard box for a case to cut that out as well.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

This is the maximum you can get for a 350$ build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1xxhN . Cant promise anything about FPS, but if you have a 720p display you should be ok on most games.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube